Committed to a Zero Accident Workplace
For STEVENS, safety is more than a slogan: it’s a covenant between management and workforce. And it’s a commitment between us and our customers. We are proud to live by this core philosophy on site and off site, every day.
Governed by a proven protocol, we define accountability up front and plan ahead for foreseeable safety challenges using the following practices:
- Safety Directors report directly to the Executive Management
- Only highly-educated and well experienced Field Safety Supervisors
are placed on site
- A detailed analysis and specific pre-task plans initiate each project
- Site-specific safety manuals are introduced and updated as needed
- Project safety audits and on-site support meetings are regularly
- Evaluation and ongoing monitoring of workplace practices
- A comprehensive substance abuse policy is rigorously enforced
At STEVENS, our commitment to being accident-free on projects drives each task and every management decision — for the benefit of all those involved.
“I would like to congratulate STEVENS and thank you for your company’s efforts in helping us achieve our six month safety milestone. We could not do this without you.”